You can upload auxiliary data files to capture participant data collected outside of MyDataHelps surveys, such as sensor data collected from in-clinic monitoring devices.
Table of Contents
Uploading Auxiliary Data
To add an auxiliary data file:
- Open your project and select the "Participants" tab.
- Select a participant.
- Go to the Auxiliary Data tab to see all auxiliary data files for that participant.
- Enter an Observation Date that the file will be associated with, e.g., the date the sensor data was collected.
- Select "Choose a File" to select the file to upload.
- Click "Upload File" to upload the file.
Auxiliary data files are limited to 10MB in size.
Auxiliary Data Upload File Specifications
Auxiliary data files must meet the following specifications:
- Files are limited to 10MB in size
- File extensions are limited to: .pdf, .csv, .txt, .xls, .xslx, .doc, .docx, .jpg, .jpeg, .png, .gif
Contact us to ask about enabling Auxiliary Data Uploads for your workspace.
Downloading or Deleting Auxiliary Data
Once a file has been uploaded, it cannot be changed. You can delete the file if needed and then re-upload a new copy. You can also download a copy of the data file.
Exporting Auxiliary Data
Auxiliary data files will be included in the project data export. For more information about how the exported data is organized, see Auxiliary Data Export Format.