This article will provide some basic items to get started now, as well as some options for advanced configuration. Should you have any questions, please be sure to contact us!
Get Started Now
The following elements can be configured by your team within MyDataHelps Designer.
- Create an organization and your first project
- Design project content:
- Configure project details:
- Test your project
The following items are examples of advanced elements for projects. Please note, this is not a comprehensive list, and all of these items are optional.
- Configure a participant dashboard (e.g., a chart displaying daily participant activity vs. survey response).
- Enable coordinator surveys for clinician reported outcomes (ClinROs) or participant tracking.
- Implement randomization via custom fields and schedules.
- Create your own survey step using web view steps.
- Leverage the MyDataHelps API to access your project data outside of MyDataHelps.
- Employ the MyDataHelps SDK to create rich, interactive experiences for participants.